A member of the QX Series Precision Fastening System, the 20V angle QXX Precision Screwdriver offers the full feature set of the QX Series. With up to 8 programmable configurations, wireless data transmission and on tool display, this angle wrench is designed to improve accuracy and productivity of your precision fastening and assembly operations.
- Enables unlimited cycle data storage via wireless transmission of data to remote server
- Capable of integrating with the line or other peripheral devices for maximum control and error-proofing
- Supports wireless remote access and analysis of up to 10 connected QXX tools via ICS
- Total of 8 programmable tightening configurations
- Intuitive qualitative feedback using Green, Red and Yellow indicators
- 1,200 cycles of on-boarding tightening data storage
- Programmable via USB using ICS software
- Configurable preventative maintenance alarms
- Enhanced quantitative feedback – displaying the actual measured torque or angle result
- Also programmable via the on-board keypad/display
All QX Series IQV20 Tools are compatible with both the BL2022 and BL2012 batteries. The BL2022 is optimum for longer use applications while the BL2012 is ideal for tighter spaces and reduced weight. The 20 volt batteries utilize our IQv Lithium Ion Universal charger BC1121.