Ingersoll Rand rivet busters, also known as air busters, are versatile tools for applications ranging from rivet removal, tank cutting, and general brick or concrete demolition. Ingersoll Rand offers several models and accessories to ensure that you will have the perfect tool for your job.
11001 SERIES RIVET BUSTER FEATURES
- Production rivet removal and heavy demolition.
- 11001 Series of rivet busters can hold up to repeated drops and jobs in harsh environments without ever missing a beat.
- No matter how many jobs you’ve taken them to, you can trust the 11001 Series revet busters to get the job done right every time.
- The Swan neck open handle of the 11001 Series allows for use in the tight places for better and easier performance.
8001 SERIES RIVET BUSTER FEATURES
- General purpose.
- The 8001 Series comes standard with an ergonomic, shock-absorbing D handle for easier use in tight spaces.
- Our rivet busters carry the promise of the Ingersoll Rand name – you can trust that your equipment won’t let you down, no matter how many times you use it.
- The 8001 Series boasts a piston bridge safety mechanism that prevents accidental discharge for added safety.
9001 SERIES RIVET BUSTER FEATURES
- Heavy duty rivet removal, tank cutting, and demolition.
- From bridge deck work to rivet removal to general concrete demolition, the 9001 Series can take on any job you want to throw at it.
- In addition to its versatility, the 9001 Series of rivet busters will hold up to repeated wear and tear in a variety of harsh environments.
- Both 9001 and 9001A rivet busters come with an open swan neck handle for better performance in tight spaces.
- Expels exhaust in multiple areas so it never interferes with your work space.