Ingersoll Rand features a full line of pavement breakers that offer more power and fewer parts than many of its competitors. These units have been specifically designed in an effort to improve productivity, by increasing power, and cut costs by reducing parts and costly items that wear easily.
MX Series Pavement Breaker Features
- Ideal for medium to heavy, asphalt removal, demolition, utility work, and industrial maintenance.
- Optional vibration-reduced flex handle of the MX Series provides vibration dampening in full 360-degree range of movement.
- The MX Series has an exhaust deflector that will rotate 360 degrees, allowing you to choose the direction of exhaust air.
- The MX Series can easily withstand the needs of any job. From handling harsh environments to repeated drops, the MX Series won’t let you down. The drop-in composite valves cartridge prevents rust, while the one-piece breaker housing eliminates the need for side rods and springs.
- The MX60 and larger MX90 deliver large blow energy thanks to our Power-Strok piston technology.
PB Series Pavement Breaker Features
- For applications such as bridge deck resurfacing and lightweight demolition of concrete and asphalt.
- The PB Series features a Power-Strok piston to deliver a high energy, high power output.
- The PB35AL8 and PB35AS8 pavement breakers are ideal for lightweight concrete demolition.
- The PB Series pavement breakers are strong enough for even the toughest jobs, with mufflers to cut back on noise production.