Ingersoll Rand backfill tampers and sand rammers are perfect for compacting soil and sand in applications as foundry molds, backfilling foundations, pipework and cable trenching. These tools are built to withstand heavy use in tough environments and include effective seal designs that keep internal components free from dirt and grit.
Backfill Tamper Features
- Great for compacting soil for utility/municipal applications.
- Plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool, this Backfill Tamper can be used in the toughest environments. The sand-wiper seal prevents dirt and grit from getting inside the tool.
- Realiablity. Thanks to a built-in lubricator, these tools are built to run smoothly and last, while extending overall operating life.
- High-power output, you’ll be able to breeze through any job.
Bench Sand Rammer Features
- Ideal for compacting small sand molds in a foundry or casting facility
- Built-in lubricator makes these tools run smoothly and reliably
- Durable, with a plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool, this Backfill Tamper can be used in toughest environments. The sand-wiper seal prevents dirt and grit from getting inside the tool.
- Access. This tool is as lightweight as it is powerful, making compact spaces easy to reach.
Flooor Sand Rammer Features
- For use in a standing position while compacting very large molds at floor level
- The floor sand rammer comes with a long handle attachment that can be added for standing operation
- Durable, with a plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool. This tool is designed to combat wear and last through the toughest environments.
- Reliability. Ingersoll Rand tools are built to last, and this floor sand rammer is no different.